In order to sell or loan at Chapel Street Pawnbrokers you need one of the following identifications:

  1. Passport
  2. Drivers Licence
  3. A document issued by a statutory authority bearing a photograph eg. Firearms Licence
  4. Tertiary Education ID(photo)

Or two of the following identifications:

  1. Full Birth Certificate or Extracts of Birth Certificate
  2. Certificate of Australian Citizenship
  3. Marriage Certificate
  4. Cards issued by the Commonwealth Department of Family and Community Affairs eg. Pension Concession Card